Purpose of Position:
To collect and deliver reports; specimens and parcels sufficiently and timeously to and from the wards, hospitals, Dr’ rooms, factories and relevant clients by means of a vehicle.
- Valid Code 10 Drivers’ licence with PDP
- 5 Years’ experience in a similar position
- Presentable with good communication skills
- A clear criminal record is essential
- Personal commitment to Christian education and a willingness to contribute to the values and ethos of the business is essential
Driving Experience, Knowledge: Basic Vehicle Maintenance, Knowledge: National Traffic Rules and Regulations
Collect and deliver reports, specimens and parcels in order to ensure that clients and labs received them timeously, Maintain good client relations in order to promote the image of Ampath at all times, Maintain safekeeping and maintenance of company vehicles and relevant equipment in order to remain contactable and deliver excellent service
Applicants must have a South African ID or a valid South African work permit. We do not accept any faxed or emailed CVs. If we have not contacted you within 14 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.