Code 10 Driver – ACDC Dynamics Job Vacancy
ACDC Dynamics is the leading manufacturer, importer and distributor of quality products in the electrical, electronics, pumps and tools industries.
Employing over 1000 staff, ACDC Dynamics has its Head Office in Edenvale, Johannesburg with branches in Germiston, Cape Town, Pinetown and Riverhorse in KZN.
To provide secure and timely driving services to transport goods timeously and ensuring excellent customer service.
The incumbent will be responsible for:
- Maintain a professional and respectful behavior towards ACDC Staff, Clients and Customers that you will come in contact with.
- Act with integrity at all times.
- Delivery/ Collection of orders and any other driver related tasks deemed necessary by management
- Maintain vehicles according to company requirements
- Maintain a trip logbook and ensuring it is up to date
- Ensure Company vehicle is clean at all times
- Comply with all road traffic and driving regulations
- Plan route, for effective and efficient service delivery
- Checking all orders are correct in terms of the delivery note, when leaving the premises of ACDC and when arriving at the delivery address
- Efficiently and effectively dispatching of orders
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
- Home Delivery Driver (Contracted 7.5 Hours) – Iceland Foods
- Oil Cake Loader/ Forklift Driver at Southern Oil (Pty) Ltd
- Van Driver –Needed Urgently
- Driver/Messenger – Sephaku Cement
Qualifications and Skills:
- 2 years Driving experience
- Must have a valid PDP and Code 10 licence
- Attire – Neat and presentable
- Excellent driving record
- Honest, Reliable and Responsible individual
- Good communication skills
- Navigation skills
- Customer Service skills
- Time management and problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of safety regulations and traffic laws
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment
IF YOU MEET ALL THE MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS THEN PLEASE APPLY TODAY TO BE PART OF THE ACDC DYNAMIC TEAM!
Please send updated CV, ID Copy, Driver’s License to: firstname.lastname@example.org and in subject line add – Retail Store Manager – Richmond Park
Reference Number: CAPE-DRV-001