BDC International has vacancies for a Data and dialer specialist. Your responsibilities include:
- Responsible for day to day execution and monitoring of the calls servicing technology
- Deliver ad-hoc data analysis, production of daily reports, troubleshooting of production issues, and operations support of multiple sub campaigns
- Ensure strategic goals are met through forecast modelling, collaborative planning and effective communication while aligning the forecast with strategic and tactical goals
- Perform system configuration to optimise performance
- Provide help desk support for specific Dialler software
- Assist IT with technical support and diagnostics with call servicing technologies
- Create and manage predictive outbound or blended dialling services for the campaigns with respect to applications, priorities, table definitions, Import/export raw files, filters, dial orders, call data definitions, disposition plans and schedules
- Documentation of system configurations and historical tracking of changes to strategies
- Establish and manage Dialler strategies
- Operations Management, administration, real-time monitoring and adjustment of Dialler & inbound queues, agent availability, agent skill sets and outbound Dialler campaign results
- Responsible for reviewing the system reporting results for soundness of judgment and overall accuracy
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues related to products as a result of alerts or customer complaints
- Deploy appropriate pacing concepts and apply the correct logic to produce efficient campaigns with low abandons and high connect rates
- Track key performance indicators, generate and distribute reports as necessary
- Maintain/updates Dialler settings as needed to maximise scheduling in order to cover all operating hours, maximise production and efficiency
- Real time monitoring / scheduling adjustments based on contact centre performance and staffing schedule adherence to assure service levels are consistently met
Data acquisition, processing and management.
- Management of data, including ETL.
- Quality assurance of imported data.
- Monitor and evaluate changes and updates to source production systems.
- Ensure data confidentiality and governance according to required guidelines.
- Management of data storage and data sharing methods.
- Management of master data, including creation, updates, and deletion.
- Execute commissioning and decommissioning of data sets.
- Development of initiatives and processes for data integrity and normalization
- Provision of technical expertise on data storage structures, data mining, and data cleansing
Data interpretation and transformation
- Investigate data to find patterns and trends.
- Develop and apply processes to convert data into usable information that is easy to understand, accurate, consistent, and timely into accurate, consistent and timely information.
- Formulate and execute validation strategies and methods (i.e., system edits, reports, and audits) to ensure accurate and reliable data.
- Integrate and interpret data from internal or external sources to provide analysis and reporting.
- Proven experience in a dialler and planning function within a call centre
- Experience of telephony platforms, diallers and WFM tools would be advantageous
- Experience in Data mining, processing and management
- Excellent analysis skill and high level of data manipulation
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work to targets
- Proven experience of managing multiple campaigns and planning on a short, medium and long term