De Beer Group is looking for a Professional Nurse to join our nursing staff in providing excellent health care to our patients. Your duty of caring for the patients coming into our facility include tasks like creating and maintaining accurate patient records, administering medication and monitoring for side effects, recording vital signs, and reporting symptoms and changes in patient conditions.
This role is also responsible for providing administrative support to both internal and external clients thus promoting Health and Safety of employees.
A bachelor’s degree in nursing and a state license are essential requirements for consideration. You will also need to be trained in BLS/CPR and be ACLS-certified.
Duties & Responsibilities
The successful applicant will be responsible for but not limited to the following job functions:
- Provide Occupational Health Services including medical examinations and medical tests. Replenish first aid boxes and conduct Health inspections.
- Provide Primary Health Care services including Health promotion, referral to and liaison with related Health Services; management of minor injuries; monitor all Health threatening conditions and manage emergencies.
- Provide accurate and effective administration including maintenance of stock, record keeping, liaising with related departments and ensuring the Hygiene of service premises.
- Provide effective patient/client liaison through effective communication and feedback, query resolution and dealing with internal and external clients.
Desired Experience & Qualification
Required Knowledge and Experience
- Bachelor degree or master degree in nursing.
- Pass the National Council Licensure Examination or NCLEX-RN.
- Current state licensure as a registered nurse and BLS certification required.
- American Heart Association BLS/CPR
- ACLS certification
- Ability to effectively communicate with patients, families, physicians and hospital staff.
- Basic computer skills.
- Professional, friendly attitude.
- Experience in home health care.
- Experience in emergency room or intensive care.
Mode of Application
How to apply: Interested and qualified? De Beer Group