Latest Opportunities have been released at Bayport Financial Services (South Africa). The various Bayport vacancies have been made available for potential applicants to apply.
Current Bayport vacancies
Customer Service & Marketing Manager At Bayport
Tellers At Bayport Financial Services (Gauteng)
- Collect loan repayments from clients in the field and lodge same into designated Branch Bank Accounts.
- Assist the Micro loan Officer in the loan disbursement processes and ensure that clients get the approved loan amounts.
- Monitor credit performance of clients including status of payments and conditions of client’s business.
- Prepare weekly, monthly reports to aid monitoring.
- Collect past due or delinquent accounts of up to 90 – days based on aging reports prepared by the company.
- Manage specific volume of individual loan portfolio and ensure its quality and profitability.
- Markets the company’s products and services to clients with a view to maximize outreach.
- Prospects for new businesses and reporting same to the Micro Loans Supervisor for appropriate action.
- Help to promote good customer service and client relationships
- Support transformational activities among clients and staff
- Promote a culture of gender equity and sensitivity among branch staffs
Qualification Required & Experience
- Diploma or Bachelors degree with relevant experience
- Diploma in Business Studies ( DBS) with relevant experience.
- Excellent personal attributes such as accuracy and personal integrity.
- Must be computer literate.
- Individual and Group Loan Experience and Training.
- Banking Compliance Regulations and Legislation Know how.
- Business Development, Marketing and Client Relationship Building Skills.
- Planning and Performance Management Skills.
- Reporting and Communication skills.
- Interpersonal and People Management skills
- Gender Sensitivity
- Intermediate Numerical Literacy Skill
About Bayport South Africa
Bayport is an exceptional company in many ways, but the one thing that really sets us apart is The Bayport Way.
The Bayport Way is really our manifesto; it’s the commitment that we make every day to one another and to our customers. It’s the promise we all stand behind.
It’s what pulls us together and reminds us that we are all working towards helping people access financial solutions that they otherwise wouldn’t be able to get. It’s offering services that have the power to change lives.
Bayport Financial Services provides financial solutions that enable the positive in our customers’ lives. Established in 2004, Bayport has rapidly become one of the largest non-bank providers of unsecured credit and allied products in South Africa.
Through our nationwide multifaceted distribution footprint we are able to effectively service the needs of our customers no matter how remote their location through our loans and insurance product offerings.
Bayport is about building lasting relationships with our customers, communities and stakeholders based on trust and an understanding of their overall expectations.
Utilising a combination of our far reaching branch infrastructure, our mobile consultants and call centres and online loans platform, there are very few lives we cannot touch.
Bayport’s role as a responsible member of society is to provide services of the highest standard.Wherever a Bayport branch is found, it signifies our determination to promote access to unsecured credit and make it a reality for our customers.