VKB Flour Mills (Pty) Ltd with investments in bakeries, is a subsidiary of VKB Agri Processors (Pty) Ltd and part of the VKB Group. The company is a wheat mill and bakery situated in Frankfort in the Free State province.
This organisation, which strives towards healthy and modern business practices, offers employees the opportunity to utilise and develop their knowledge and skills in a competitive work environment. We offer you the opportunity to establish yourself a professional, corporate environment in the countryside.
Assist with general duties within the workshop of the mill.
- Grade 12 or NQF4
- Ability to communicate fluently in English and Afrikaans will be an advantage
- Willing to work at elevated levels
- 1-3 years prior experience in a similar capacity
- Punctual and willing to work overtime
- Clean Criminal Record
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assist artisan to reduce breakdowns and downtime periods in the plant to limit unnecessary costs.
- Assist maintenance and breakdowns on all electrical equipment and assist with electrical installations and inspections on site.
- Assist with completing paperwork, check sheets and job cards.
- Assist with the start-up of all electrical equipment and repair problems before commencement of production shift.
- Comply with occupational health and safety requirements as per Flour Mills standards and procedures.
- To liaise with internal departments on an ongoing basis to ensure quality service and products.
- To successfully complete all allocated training interventions by direct manager
- Team player
- Problem solver
- Thorough, precise and accurate
- The company can expire jobs at any time at their own discretion.
- VKB Group and/or its subsidiary companies will use any personal data collected through the job opportunities section of this website for recruitment purposes only and, should your application be successful, for purposes connected with your employment.
- VKB Group is an equal opportunity employer. VKB Groups approved Employment Equity Plan and Targets will be considered as part of the recruitment process aligned to VKB Groups Employment Equity & Transformation Strategy. VKB Group actively supports the recruitment of People with Disabilities.
- *Things to take note of when applying through our Career Portal.*
- Use Google Chrome when accessing the portal
- Clear copy of your CV in either PDF or Word
- The CV should not have handwriting on the document
- *NB!* Only Submit your CV on the *Upload CV section *of the application form and not a PDF that includes other documents such as ID, Drivers License and other documents. The application form will make provision for the candidate to upload supporting documents.