This is a remote, one year contract open to candidates in South Africa. Candidates must have experience as Administrative or Executive Assistant.
YPO is a global leadership community of more than 30,000 chief executives in 140 countries who are driven by the belief that the world needs better leaders. Each of our members have achieved significant leadership success at a young age. YPO members inspire and support each other through peer learning and exceptional experiences in an inclusive community of open sharing and trust.
This position works across multiple networks in collaboration with the Business Network Director, Network Forum Officer and Global Forum Manager – Networks to ensure optimal support for network forum program administration and logistics. Supports the day-to-day administrative and logistics work associated with network forum programs, as directed by BND / NFO.
- Works collaboratively with Global Forum Manager (Networks) and Business Network Directors and Network Council Directors to support Network Forum Officer activities related to network forum programs and goals. To include:
- Update moderator information and forum membership records in Salesforce. Coordinate annual reach out to moderators to gather their network forum status and membership.
- Update forum training information in Salesforce
- Work with GFM / BND / NFO to maintain network Forum records (Smartsheets/tracking documents) – keep the information up to date and accurate.
- Manage network forum waitlists in collaboration with GFM / BND / NFO to efficiently place members from the waitlist into new forums or existing forums.
- Keep track of who is waiting to be placed, who has been placed, and who has declined placement.
- Keep track of ongoing NFO conversations. Includes: needs and leads; follow up needed; track forums that are in process of forming, which forums are unresponsive, which forums want to add new members)
- Coordinate all mailings to all network forum moderators as needed (directed by GFM / BND / NFO)
- Coordinate with Network Data Team to run network forum reports as needed GFM / BND / NFO
- Contracting and invoicing for network forum programs (CFF engagement)
- Coordinate application for sponsorship funds to support network forum programs (as per confirmed process for CFF Kickstart Package)
- Provide support to the Global Forum Manager (Networks) as required.
- Strong administrative and planning skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and commitment to detail and accuracy.
- Professional demeanor and strong customer service skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Proven ability to proactively manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Ability to work independently and to be self-motivated
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to build relationships
- Respect integrity of data and confidentiality required of position.
- General administrative skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office skills and database management
- Proficient in SalesForce and Smartsheets
- Sensitivity to a multi-cultural environment
- Working independently in a virtual environment