NPU President Scholarship Program for Undergraduate and Postgraduate Students (Fully-funded)
NPU President Scholarship Program for Undergraduate and Postgraduate: Northwestern Polytechnical University (NPU) provides world-class education and research platform for all motivated young people. All Undergraduate students are invited to apply for the school president scholarship program for undergraduate and postgraduate students to study in China.
The NPU President Scholarship Program provides provides funding in the categories of partial scholarship, full scholarship and excellence scholarship which is fully funded. It is accessible to both undergraduate and postgraduate international students who wish to enrol in a degree program at the University.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Northwestern Polytechnical University (NPU), China
Scholarships to be taken at: Northwestern Polytechnical University (NPU), China
Scholarships level: Undergraduate, Masters & PhD
Scholarships Worth: Full tuition, accommodation, insurance and living allowance
Subject Eligibility: Any discipline
Country/Candidate Eligibility: International Students
NPU President Scholarship Program | DETAILS
The scholarships are of great importance in stimulating the international students’ spirit of knowledge innovation and potentials in various aspects as well as promoting cultural exchanges between China and other foreign countries.
To be considered for the NPU President scholarship program for Undergraduate and Postgraduate Students (Fully-funded), candidates must meet the program requirements listed below.
- Candidates from any Nationality are eligible.
- Applicants should comply with Chinese laws and regulations, respect Chinese customs and habits and abide by the regulations and disciplines of the NPU.
- Foreign citizens, in good physical and mental health;
- Applicants must hold the valid passport or valid certificate for at least 4 years and have the two-year record of residence in their country in recent 4 years.
- For undergraduate: Aged between 18 and 30 years old (by September 1, 2020);
- Those who apply for a master’s degree in China must have a bachelor’s degree. The age of applicants is not more than 35 years old. Those who come to China for a doctoral degree must have a master’s degree. In principle, they must be no more than 40 years old and in a good health condition.
- For the applicants under 18, please bring the relevant supporting documents (Notarized Certificate of guardian in China) to the official registration.
- Applicants should have good academic marks.
- Certificate of English or Chinese Proficiency Level (depends on the language medium): HSK, TOFEL, IELTS, or GRE, etc.
The NPU President Scholarship for Undergraduate and Postgraduate Students, depending on the category, will cover the following:
- Full tuition fee
- On-Campus Accommodation
- Living allowance – for undergraduates (1500 CNY / month), for masters (2000 CNY / month), for PhD (3500 CNY / month).
How-to-Apply: Eligible candidates can apply for the NPU President Scholarship Program using the following steps;
- Step1 – Complete the online application procedure on the following web page: http://admission.nwpu.edu.cn/
- Step2 – Admission Committee will be organized to review documents of applicants and applicants’ documents will be selected for further academic schools.
- Step3 – Applicants will be notified for further scholarship interview by email.
- Step4 – Send Admission Notice and other relevant documents before registration deadline (See below).
The following documents are required from candidates;
- A scanned clear copy of valid passport.
- Notarized highest diploma (in Chinese/English or notarized in Chinese/English )
- Academic transcripts (in Chinese/English or notarized in Chinese/English )
- The applicant’s study plan in China (in Chinese or English)
- Certificate of Chinese/English proficiency.
- Non-criminal record (within 5 months).
- A copy of physical examination form.
- Applicants under the age of 18 are required to provide:
- Guardian’s authorization letter (scanned copies of both original and notarized documents);
- Scanned copy of the guardian’s ID card.
- For postgraduate applicants:
- Two letters of recommendation in Chinese / English by Professors or associate Professors;
- The acceptance letter from the Supervisor;
- Notarized copies of research achievements.
Application Deadline: April 15, 2021