Air-Conditioning Technician / Electrician needed at Melomed Hospital Holdings. Below is your job description/duties you will be performing.
1. Air Conditioning Technician
- Installing, maintaining and repairing ventilation and air-conditioning systems and equipment
- Performing routine services on ventilation and air conditioning systems and equipment
- Identifying maintenance risks on equipment
- Identifying electrical and mechanical faults for HVAC systems.
- Cleaning, adjusting and repairing systems and performing services
- Performing emergency repairs promptly and efficiently
- Providing technical direction and on – the- job training assistants
- Keeping daily logs and records of all maintenance functions
- Ensuring compliance with appliance standards and with occupational health and safety Act
- Complying with services standards, work instructions and client requirements
- Understanding of advanced principles of air conditioning, refrigeration and heating
- Proficient in balancing air and water treatments systems in line with HVAC protocols
- Proficient in reading schematics and work plans
- Ability to work after hours, over weekends and on public holidays with short or no notice.
- Ability to work in confined spaces
- Conduct any other extra duties as required
- Matric compulsory
- 5 to 10 years relevant work experience
- HAVC Technical Qualification (air-conditioning technician)
- Valid code EB driver license
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal skills
The electrical technician will be responsible for all maintenance and the functionality of medium/low voltage electrical installations and troubleshooting/fault finding and repairing thereof.
- Coordinate activities associated with maintenance and installation tasks as applicable to medium/low voltage electrical installations
- Coordinate activities and sequences associated with maintaining the functionality of medium/low voltage electrical installations and troubleshooting/fault finding and repairing thereof
- Ensure compliance at all times
- Adhere to Occupational Health and Safety Regulations
- Perform adhoc duties as and when needed
- Grade 12
- Electrical Trade qualification (either as an Electrician or Engineering Electrician)
- A valid driver’s license
- Wireman’s license (Registered Person/Category2) would be considered as an advantage (for compliance reasons)
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Good problem-solving skills
- Must be customer focused
You May Apply For These Positions
About Melomed Hospital Holdings
Melomed Private Hospitals’ mission is to create environments that enable the highest level of quality private healthcare and to maximize investment potential in partnership with strategic service providers and patient-focused employees within the communities in which the group operates.
The Melomed Group consists of five private hospitals in the Western Cape and in KZNl, namely: Melomed Tokai, Melomed Gatesville, Melomed Mitchells Plain, Melomed Bellville and Melomed Richards Bay.
The strength of the company’s brand is based on quality and access to healthcare, affordable medical services, staff excellence, and range of specializations.
Other Opportunities You can check out
- Mr Price Group Jobs – Assistant Store Leader
- Mr Price Home Jobs – Area Coordinator
- Assistant Manager – Transportation, Genpact
- Maintenance Assistant – Flourmills, Frankfort, VKB
- Stores Assistant – Western Cape, Bellville