DBC International has vacancies for Call Centre Sales Advisors. Our well rewarded, high energy and passionate sales team will:
- Build rapport with customers, engaging them in a charismatic conversation to sell the benefits of our products.
- Ensure they have the most up to date knowledge of our industry and products to educate the customer, as to why we are the best energy provider in the area.
- Close the deal with the customers, by giving accurate, factual information, and sealing the sale.
- Deliver high volumes of sales through applying natural skill and delivering in line with our sales quality framework.
Behavioural Skills & Competencies
- Target Driven – the contact Centre environment carries many targets, not only the sales metrics, so you need to ensure you can deliver on many fronts!
- Excellent Negotiation Skills – a key attribute for all our sales guys, is to ensure they can negotiate the best deals for the company and our customers
- Resilient & Tenacious – our team are actively outsourcing leads in a highly competitive market, you will need to ensure you can keep plugging away, every time!
- Persuasive – our products are the best, and we need to ensure our customers know that!
- Innovative – we are always looking for insight on how we can add to our proposition, be the voice of our customers and share their needs.
- Highly Motivated – it goes without saying, doesn’t it?
- sales : 1 to 2 years
- negotiation skills : 1 to 2 years
- persuasive skills : 1 to 2 years
- call center experience : 1 year or less
Education & Experience required?
- Grade 12 National Senior Certificate (NQF 4
- 1 Years minimum experience in a Sales environment, of which 6 months should be contact centre experience.
- You must have a proven track record of achieving sales targets.
- An Excellent command of the English Language and a neutral accent with proper articulation, pronunciation and grammar is Essential.
- Understanding of the sales process and dynamics.
What do we offer?
- Uncapped Commission with Average payout of R15,000 per month
- Basic Salary of R8,000 per month
- Attendance Allowance of R1,000 per month
- Medical Insurance with Discovery (paid by the company for the main member)
- Product & Sales Training
- A fun, creative, supportive, and safe working environment
- Working hours are from 09H30 to 18h30 and with Daylight savings 10h30 to 19h30.
- Working Days: Monday to Friday