CryptoRunner Scholarships 2021 for University and College Students
CryptoRunner Scholarships2021: If you are a college or university student, studying locally or abroad, you can also take the chance to apply for CryptoRunner scholarships of $1,000 in total per year. One scholarship per semester of $500 each is offered to students who write a master’s thesis or studying abroad. The application deadline is April 30 and October 31 every year
Education is important to give all people economic opportunities. With this understanding, Optimizee Group Sweden AB – the company behind CryptoRunner.com, offers scholarships to all students in a bid to help their financial needs, regardless of the university and college. Eligible students are welcome to apply.
CryptoRunner Scholarships 2021 | Who can apply?
To be considered for CryptoRunner Scholarships for either spring or autumn, the ideal candidate should;
- Be a student at a university or college.
- Have or will write a master’s thesis or study abroad.
- Present an essay or studies abroad touch on economics or include an economic perspective.
Note: You can apply for our scholarship in the U.S., Canada, U.K., Australia, or another country where we are established. View all countries in the menu. Your essay or studies abroad must be completed during the same year as the application.
- Scholarship spring semester: $500
- Scholarship autumn semester: $500
- First and last name
- School and education
- Short presentation of you
- Photo or LinkedIn profile
- Master thesis, description, and summary
- Alternatively, studies abroad, description of studies
- The last application day for the spring semester is 30 April every year.
- The last application day for the autumn semester is 31 October each year.