We are looking for hardworking energetic and enthusiastic people to join our team.
- Grade 8
- 1 year and more cleaning experience
- Excellent organizational skills
- Clear criminal record
- Free from skin allergies to detergents
Duties & Responsibilities
- Cleaning of allocated areas
- Ensure removal of refuse from allocated areas to dedicated areas
- Clean kitchens, kitchen appliances and staff dining areas as allocated
- Clean walls and windows
- Clean and disinfect kitchen, toilet and bathroom fixtures and furniture
- Replenish supplies
- Operate and maintain equipment such as vacuum cleaners
- Conduct deep cleaning.
- To assist in other areas when required and to attend to all reasonable requests made by management
- Ensure compliance with SHE policies and procedures
- Report daily any maintenance issues identified on campus
- Working at heights may include using high level equipment.
- To dust, damp wipe, wash or polish furniture, ledges, windowsills, external surfaces of cupboards, shelves and fitments.
- To replenish consumable items (soap, toilet rolls, paper towels) as directed or in line with standard operating procedures.
- To clean toilets, urinals, hand basins, sinks, baths, showers and drinking fountains.
- Deep cleaning of ablutions.
- Cleaning of Drains.
- Working in the gardens which may include removal of weed, using of pesticides, cutting of lawns and pruning of trees and shrubs.
- The use of chemical agents as directed by the Supervising Officer in the execution of cleaning operations or maintenance procedures, after receiving proper instructions and training.
- To undertake wall washing or inside window pane cleaning at prescribed heights limits.
- To carry out any other reasonable duties within the overall function of the job.
- Cleaners are to report to the supervisor or Team leader in charge, any factors that are likely to affect his/her work which they consider that the caretaker or cleaner in charge should be aware.
- The location of cleaning areas may need to be changed to meet the needs of the establishment.
- May be can be required to work alone or in teams.
- Not necessarily appointed to a specific location within the establishment.
- May be expected to train colleagues on the job from time to time.
- All staff are expected to be courteous to colleagues and visitors and provide a welcoming environment to all on site.
If this job matches your qualifications, please send your application directly through our latest Job site.
Indeed, every job is not easy to apply because it must meet several qualifications and requirements that we must meet in accordance with the standard criteria of the Company who are looking for potential candidates to work.