A*STAR Graduate Scholarship (Post-Doc) 2021 for Study in Singapore
A*STAR Graduate Scholarship for Post-Doctoral Studies 2021: Applications are currently welcomed for A*STAR Graduate Scholarship in the post-doc category. Stretch your potential, hone your skills and fast-track your scientific research with the A*STAR Graduate Scholarship (AGS) Post-doctoral Fellowship.
A fully funded overseas post-doctoral programme, the AGS Post-Doctoral Fellowship is opened only to A*STAR Graduate Scholarship (AGS) awardees. With this fellowship, scholars may conduct post-doctoral research at a leading overseas laboratory of their choice for up to two years.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Agency for Science, Technology & Research (A*STAR)
Scholarships to be taken at: Singapore
Scholarships level: Post-Doctoral
Scholarships Worth: Full tuition, accommodation, insurance and living allowance
Subject Eligibility: See eligible courses below
Country/Candidate Eligibility: International Students
A*STAR Graduate Scholarship for Post-Doctoral Students 2021 | DETAILS
The A*STAR Graduate Academy provides scholarships and fellowships to enable young aspiring scientific talent to pursue their passion in science, and prepare them for a rewarding career in R&D. In addition to offering scholarships and awards for undergraduate, PhD and post-doctoral studies at top universities and laboratories locally and overseas, we offer awards and attachment opportunities for pre-university students.
To be considered for the A*STAR Graduate Scholarship for Post-Doctoral Students 2021, candidates must meet the program requirements listed below.
- Candidates from any Nationality are eligible.
- Have an excellent publication records
- Have applied or be applying for a post-doctoral position at a top overseas university/institution.
- Applicants working or have worked in A*STAR Research Institute should have performed well and have strong recommendations from their supervisor and Research Institute Executive Director.
- Upon completion of the post-doctoral research training, scholars will return to Singapore and contribute to A*STAR’s Research Institute for three (3) years.
Conferred AGS PhD scholars who are successful at securing their AGS Post-Doctoral Fellowship will receive the following support for up to 2 years:
- Monthly overseas living allowance
- Monthly sustenance allowance, inclusive of CPF contribution (where applicable)
- Annual return airfare
- Other allowances including: Setting-in allowance and Conference allowance
- Annual personal insurance
How-to-Apply: Interested applicants for A*STAR Graduate Scholarship for Post-Doctoral Students 2021 are can click here to start application.
As AGS (PDF) awardees are required to serve in an A*STAR Research Institute after their post-doctoral training, AGS (PDF) applicants should identify the relevant Research Institute in which they will work during their service commitment period, and engage the Research Institute Executive Director and prospective supervisor prior to their AGS (PDF) application.
This is to ensure better alignment of AGS (PDF) applicants’ research interest and post-doctoral training to the Research Institute’s needs and goals.
Application Deadline: A*STAR accepts and processes applications throughout the year.